Samenvouwen
X

• Filter
  • Tijd
  • Weergeven
Clear All
nieuwe berichten

Boule d'or 1981

J'ai une doute concernant l'équipe Boule d'Or 1981.

Les coureurs de cette équipe ont porté au Tour de France un maillot Sunair/Sport 80/Campagnolo.

Campagnolo était déjà co-sponsor de l'équipe et Sport 80 l'a été uniquement pendant le Tour de France, je crois.

Et Sunair? Était-il devenu co-sponsor de l'équipe à partir du Tour de France ou si déjà avant cette épreuve à partir de quel mois?

Je vous remercie par avance vos renseignements et votre aimable collaboration.

Amicalement.
    M. Azevedo

Manuel,

As you can see on the publicitycard (at the bottom), Sunair was already involved with the team at the beginning of the season.

I also found a jersey with Sunair but without Sport 80 but I can't place it in the season (spring or autumn).

Jan
    Toegevoegde bestanden

Opmerking

Hello Jan,

I thank you very much your reply.

The photo showing the rider wearing a Boule d'Or Sunair jersey concerns 1982.

In 1981, I think that the word Sunair was seen in the jersey for the first time just in the Tour de France.
      After July, I never found a rider wearing a Boule d'Or Sunair jersey.

So, this was the main reason of my question.
      Perhaps nobody will be able to give me the right answer.

Kind regards.
      Manuel

Opmerking

I think that Boule d'Or was prohibited on the shirts in France due to cigarette prohibition. in every case the Tour jersey in 1981 was Sunair - Sport 80 - Campagnolo. the team also rode in a Colnago shirt in France that year. in 1982 the Tour shirt mentionned Sunair - Campagnolo. Strange enough the shirt sponsors were Adidas and Assos.

Opmerking

Hello Jan,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Yes, I know that Boule d'Or could not appear in the jersey for the races in France and so Colnago appeared as main sponsor not only in France but also in Italy.

In conclusion, it would be interesting to know if since August and just for the races in Belgium the riders have been wearing a new jersey Boule d'Or / Sunair or have been wearing the normal jersey Boule d'Or seen at the beginning of the year.

Kind regards.
          Manuel

Opmerking

Manuel
            I can only say that there exists a jersey in 1981 with the mentions Boule d'Or - Sunair (and small Campagnolo and Adidas), and Colnago on the sleeves. I do not know when it has been worn, but it is classified in 1981.
            Jan

Opmerking

Thank you very much Jan.
              I took note of your information.

Regards.
              Manuel

Opmerking

The only photo I found of a winner of the team after the Tour de France is the one of Patrick Versluys in Koolskamp on 17/09/1981.

There is not Sunair on the jersey.

Jan

Opmerking

Hello Jan,

I thank you very much and I really apreciated your reply.

So, as I always supposed, Sunair was just a sponsor for the Tour de France.

Kind regards.
                  Manuel

Opmerking

bonsoir

en resumé:

BOULE D'OR - COLNAGO

sauf en France où l'equipe n'apparait qu'avec COLNAGO (et campagnolo en petit)
                    et au tour de france : SUNAIR - SPORT 80 (et campagnolo en petit et sans colnago).
                    je croyais que "sunair" et "sport 80" etaient une meme entité, mais je vois que non.

Opmerking

Sunair était une agence de voyage et Sport'80 un hebdomadaire sportif.

Opmerking

Hello

Have a look at page 181 in "Freddy Maertens, Album van een wielerfenomeen" (Patrick Cornillie). Maertens is wearing the rainbow jersey in Koolskamp (17/9/1981). Some of his teammates are wearing the Boule d'or-Colnago shirt and there is no reference to Sunair on their shirt.

Opmerking

Bezig...
                        X